An Introduction to Shotguns - Small Group
This Introduction to Shotguns firearms training class will teach the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a shotgun safely.
- Shotgun Knowledge & safe handling
- Ammunition knowledge
- Fundamentals of shotgun shooting
- Actual Range Shooting
- Eye & ear protection, guns & targets
This class is designed for the people with little to no knowledge of shotguns, or those who are years out of practice and want a good refresher course starting on page one. The first hour of the class is spent in the classroom discussing the different types of shotguns and how to handle them safely, ammunition, and the fundamentals of shotgun shooting.
The second hour is spent on the range, doing actual shooting with a variety of guns, chosen by the instructor to fit the shooter. The basics of stance, targeting, and trigger control are emphasized to maximize success the first time out. After completing this class, the shooter will be able to safely use the range solo.
Note: When registering, you will be allowed 1 seat in class.
25 rounds of ammunition. Price does not include ammunition but can be selected based on preference of student during course. Note: Can be purchased at the range for range shooting portion of the course. We do not allow bird shot on our range, to shoot shotgun only buck shot or slugs are accepted.
There are 13 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- July 29, 2021 11:00 AM Register
- July 31, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- August 01, 2021 09:30 AM Register
- August 01, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- August 02, 2021 02:00 PM Register
- August 04, 2021 02:00 PM Register
- August 08, 2021 10:30 AM Register
- August 08, 2021 01:00 PM Register
- August 08, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- August 14, 2021 10:30 AM Register
- August 14, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- August 15, 2021 01:00 PM Register
- August 28, 2021 09:30 AM Register