An Introduction to Shotguns - Small Group
This Introduction to Shotguns firearms training class will teach the basic knowledge, skills and attitude necessary for owning and using a shotgun safely.
- Shotgun Knowledge & safe handling
- Ammunition knowledge
- Fundamentals of shotgun shooting
- Actual Range Shooting
- Eye & ear protection, guns & targets
This class is designed for the people with little to no knowledge of shotguns, or those who are years out of practice and want a good refresher course starting on page one. The first hour of the class is spent in the classroom discussing the different types of shotguns and how to handle them safely, ammunition, and the fundamentals of shotgun shooting.
The second hour is spent on the range, doing actual shooting with a variety of guns, chosen by the instructor to fit the shooter. The basics of stance, targeting, and trigger control are emphasized to maximize success the first time out. After completing this class, the shooter will be able to safely use the range solo.
Note: When registering, you will be allowed 1 seat in class.
25 rounds of ammunition. Price does not include ammunition but can be selected based on preference of student during course. Note: Can be purchased at the range for range shooting portion of the course. We do not allow bird shot on our range, to shoot shotgun only buck shot or slugs are accepted.
There are 10 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- April 24, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- April 25, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- May 01, 2021 01:00 PM Register
- May 01, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- May 02, 2021 01:00 PM Register
- May 08, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- May 09, 2021 01:00 PM Register
- May 15, 2021 01:00 PM Register
- May 15, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- May 16, 2021 01:00 PM Register