An Introduction to Carbines/Rifles
The Introduction to Carbines (M4/AR-15) is a 2 hour firearms training course designed to instruct basic knowledge, skills and tactics associated with owning and operating the Carbine safely; includes: eye & ear protection, carbine & target
- One on One instruction
- Carbine knowledge and Handling
- Characteristics of the Carbine
- Disassembly and Maintenance
- Fundamentals of rifle shooting
- Zeroing the Carbine
- Shooting Positions
- Gear and Gear Placement
This course is designed for the person with little to no knowledge of the Carbine or the shooter that has never attended any formal training on the Carbine and needs a refresher. This course is also beneficial for the shooter having trouble keeping consistent shots on target and needs to go back to basics.
This course utilizes both classroom instruction and range time. The one on one (or max 3 students per instructor) instruction enables high information retention from the shooter.
The range portion of this course instructs on how to properly attain a zero on the Carbine utilizing proper “sight-package” trigger-control and breathing. It also covers the basic shooting positions and ready positions. Basic magazine changes and gear placement.
Note: A registration for this class is for one person. The class will lock and prevent other registrations. Another person may be added at the range before or on the day of the class.
60 rounds of 5.56 or 223 ammunition. Semi-Automatic, magazine fed, iron-sighted or optic mounted Carbine with an optional sling. Two or more M4 magazines. Additionally, a belt with M4 belt magazine holders and/or chest rig can be used. Carbine can be provided Note: Ammunition and equipment can be purchased at the range for range shooting portion of the course.
There are 21 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- August 10, 2020 12:00 PM (Class Full)
- August 13, 2020 04:30 PM (Class Full)
- August 21, 2020 04:30 PM Register
- August 27, 2020 12:00 PM (Class Full)
- August 31, 2020 10:00 AM (Class Full)
- September 07, 2020 10:00 AM (Class Full)
- September 07, 2020 12:00 PM Register
- September 07, 2020 02:30 PM Register
- September 07, 2020 04:30 PM Register
- September 09, 2020 12:00 PM Register
- September 09, 2020 02:30 PM Register
- September 09, 2020 04:30 PM Register
- September 10, 2020 10:00 AM Register
- September 10, 2020 12:00 PM Register
- September 10, 2020 02:30 PM Register
- September 11, 2020 10:00 AM Register
- September 11, 2020 12:00 PM Register
- September 11, 2020 04:30 PM Register
- September 14, 2020 12:00 PM Register
- September 14, 2020 02:30 PM Register
- September 16, 2020 02:30 PM Register