Intermediate Handgun - Small Group
This Intermediate Handguns firearms training class will take students beyond basic handgun skills.
- Intermediate handgun techniques
- Clearing jams
- Reloading quickly
- Actual Range Shooting
- Controlled pairs
- In-depth ammunition knowledge
This class is designed for the people who know the basics of handgun operation and want to take the next step. This class is taught in small groups and is not a one on one class with a private instructor (If you would like private instruction, check out “Intermediate Handgun – Individual” which is a one on one with a private instructor). The first half of class is spent in the classroom discussing handgun and ammunition knowledge and new techniques. The second half is spent on the range, doing actual shooting, learning and practicing the new techniques. After the class, the shooter will be able to handle and manipulate a handgun at a higher level.
Trigger reset, chamber indicator, press checking, speed reload, tactical reload, jam clearing (4 types), double taps, accuracy vs. speed, one hand shooting
100 rounds of ammunition. Price does not include ammunition but can be selected based on preference of student during course. Note: Can be purchased at the range for range shooting portion of the course. Two mags or speed loader for revolvers.
Intro to handguns or Women’s Basic Pistol or similar skill level
There are 10 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- July 29, 2021 11:00 AM Register
- July 31, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- August 01, 2021 09:30 AM Register
- August 01, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- August 04, 2021 02:00 PM Register
- August 08, 2021 10:30 AM Register
- August 08, 2021 01:00 PM Register
- August 08, 2021 03:30 PM Register
- August 14, 2021 10:30 AM Register
- August 28, 2021 09:30 AM Register