A three hour classroom and range program designed as instruction to civilian defensive carbine shooting. The course emphasis is placed on safe gun handling fundamentals and includes carbine nomenclature and function, firearm safety, marksmanship, loading/unloading, malfunction clearing, speed reloads, and reloading under duress.
- Safe Gun Handling
- Basic Marksmanship, Seven Fundamentals and Assessment
- Sling Types and Positions, presentation
- Removal from in Home Containment
- Various shooting platforms
- Practical Application on Range; 100 rounds
Reliable, functional carbine; 100-200 rounds of jacketed ammunition; at least 2 magazines.
Optional: Hearing and eye protection, sling.
No pre-requisite necessary for this course.
There are 5 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- November 08, 2020 12:00 PM Register
- November 22, 2020 12:00 PM Register
- November 22, 2020 03:30 PM Register
- November 28, 2020 12:00 PM Register
- November 28, 2020 03:30 PM Register