A three hour classroom and range program designed as instruction to civilian defensive carbine shooting. The course emphasis is placed on safe gun handling fundamentals and includes carbine nomenclature and function, firearm safety, marksmanship, loading/unloading, malfunction clearing, speed reloads, and reloading under duress.
- Safe Gun Handling
- Basic Marksmanship, Seven Fundamentals and Assessment
- Sling Types and Positions, presentation
- Removal from in Home Containment
- Various shooting platforms
- Practical Application on Range; 100 rounds
Reliable, functional carbine; 100-200 rounds of jacketed ammunition; at least 2 magazines.
Optional: Hearing and eye protection, sling.
No pre-requisite necessary for this course.
There are 5 classes scheduled for this course. Choose a scheduled class time below to continue:
- July 26, 2021 04:00 PM Register
- August 06, 2021 04:00 PM Register
- August 08, 2021 12:00 PM Register
- August 15, 2021 12:00 PM Register
- August 21, 2021 12:00 PM Register