Personal Defense Programs
Dallas’ Premier Mixed Martial Arts Training experience is at the DFW Gun Club and Training Center and features Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu with Soul Fighters DFW and academy instructor Marcus “Sonk” Antelante – BJJ Black Belt, Three time World Champion (1 time GI, 2 times No GI); five times Pan American Champion (3 times GI, 2 times No Gi); four times European Champion; four times American National Champion; U.S. Open Champion; among many other wins…..
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art that is specifically focuses on self defense from the ground and has been shown to be the most realistic and effective form of self defense in the world. The principles of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu promote that any person regardless of how small or weak can successfully defend and submit a much larger and Stronger opponent simply by using leverage and technique over strength and power. Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu not only builds confidence, self esteem, and discipline, but is also a great form of exercise for all ages and levels improving over all strength, endurance, and weight loss.
Adult Gi Fundamentals:
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday – 6:30pm to 8:00pm
- Sunday – 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Come down and try us out for free. If you like us, our club membership is as follows:
Price – $125 per month or $20 per class. You will not be able to join through this system, but should join at the days class is being offered. A monthly billing option is available for your convenience.
Private Classes Available at $100 per hour
As a member of Soul Fighters DFW Academy you will have access to a world class training facility as well as locations across the country as follows:
- Soul Fighters BrookField, CT ( Rafael Formiga)
- Soul Fighters Crowell, CT ( Rafael Formiga)
- Soul Fighters Fairfield, CT ( Rafael Formiga)
- Soul Fighters Waterbury, CT
- Soul Fighters Hartford , CT
- Soul Fighters DFW, TX ( Marcus Antelante)
- Soul Fighters Allen/ Dallas, TX ( Bruno Mendes)
- Soul Fighters Wylie, TX ( Bobby Pena)
- Soul Fighters Phoenix, AZ ( Augusto Tanquinho)
- Soul Fighters Glendale, AZ ( Augusto Tanquinho)
- Soul Fighters Tempe, AZ ( Augusto Tanquinho)
- Soul Fighters Bay Area, CA ( Aaron Zaballos)
- Soul Fighters Central Coast, CA ( Manny Diaz)
- Soul Fighters Chicago, IL ( Andre Meneco)
- Soul Fighters Beacon, NY
The Academy offers Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for one low price ($125/month). No hidden fees, startup fees or long term contracts.
All of the Soul Fighters instructors have competed and are currently active competitors around the world. They have joined with the DFW Gun Range to provide the community with martial arts instruction that is second to none in the area. All of us here at Soul Fighters DFW and the DFW Gun Range pride ourselves in the ancient martial arts tradition of Honor, Discipline, Loyalty, Integrity and Courage.
Cost: $0.00 (0 hours)
A three hour classroom and range program designed as instruction to civilian defensive carbine shooting. The course emphasis is placed on safe gun handling fundamentals and includes carbine nomenclature and function, firearm safety, marksmanship, loading/unloading, malfunction clearing, speed reloads, and reloading under duress.
- Safe Gun Handling
- Basic Marksmanship, Seven Fundamentals and Assessment
- Drawing and Presentation
- Sling Types and Positions
- Removal from in Home Containment
- Muzzle Position(s)
- Various shooting platforms
- “PUSH” to Target techniques
- Practical Application on Range; 100 rounds
Reliable, functional carbine; 100-200 rounds of jacketed ammunition; at least 2 magazines.
Optional: Hearing and eye protection, sling.
No pre-requisite necessary for this course.
Cost: $165.00 (3 hours)